Cisco Bug: CSCus76977 - Content not found in the cache node
Aug 17, 2018
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
Known Affected Releases
3.2(3) 3.2(3)ES1 3.9(95)
Symptom: Content not found in the cache node Conditions: When a content is re-ingested, it will end up creating new goid for the same old PAID. When a request for this PAID reaches CGW , which has older PAID_TO_GOID mapping and hence it may end up serving old content if it has the content cached in it or try to fetch using the old goid from Vault, which eventually fails since the old goid has been deleted.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases