Cisco Bug: CSCus73909 - UCCX: Installed Engineering Specials (ES) Do Not Appear on AppAdmin Page
May 11, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.6(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.6(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When logging in to AppAdmin, even though an Engineering Special (ES) has been installed, the ES number and ES build number do not show up immediately after the 'System Version' Conditions: A UCCX Engineering Special has been installed on a UCCX server or cluster.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases