Cisco Bug: CSCus70113 - Upgrade OpenSSL to 1.0.1k for Insieme OpFlex
Dec 21, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
4.2(1)SV2(2.2.494) 5.2(1)SV3(1.1) 5.2(1)SV3(1.1.45) 5.2(1)SV3(1.1.51) 5.2(1)SV3(1.2.104)
Symptom: The Cisco Application Virtual Switch (AVS) includes a version of SSL that is affected by the vulnerability identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-3566 Conditions: Exposure is not configuration dependent.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases