Cisco Bug: CSCus68547 - Sniffer traces taken via web interface get 0 appended to file extension
Mar 15, 2015
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unable to open sniffer trace taken from diagnostic logging using the "Take tcpdump while logging" option. Conditions: Using VCS or Expressway X8.5 or higher.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases