Cisco Bug: CSCus67129 - vrf import map doesn't process multiple paths
Feb 03, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9508 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: vrf import map doesn't process multiple paths in VRF-lite scenario Conditions: When importing ECMP's from a source VRF to a target VRF locally, if the import-map is configured in the target VRF to set any attribute, the "set" operation will only be performed on one of the multiple paths. Due to this, ECMP is broken (one path has different attribute after import-map processing).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases