Cisco Bug: CSCus64526 - Malware blocks fail due to prior Web App rule evaluation.
Feb 15, 2018
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Sourcefire Defense Center 1000 Chassis
- Sourcefire Defense Center 500 Chassis
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 750
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 1500
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center 3500
- Sourcefire Defense Center 3000 Chassis
- Cisco Firepower Management Center Virtual Appliance
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The system does not block files identified as malware. Conditions: Create a file policy with a Block Malware rule positioned after a rule with a Web Application category condition.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases