Cisco Bug: CSCus64315 - AFT cores when multiple clients upload large files
May 18, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco XCP Managed File Transfer service crashes when under load. Conditions: Cisco XCP Managed File Transfer service is under load due to volume of large files being transferred, e.g. 50 x 220MB files in < 120 seconds.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases