Cisco Bug: CSCus63664 - Full support for CISCO-IF-EXTENSION-MIB needed in Nexus 5K
Mar 15, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Full support for CISCO-IF-EXTENSION-MIB needs to be implemented in Nexus 5K. Based on the below URL the whole CISCO-IF-EXTENSION-MIB is not supported. ftp://ftp.cisco.com/pub/mibs/supportlists/nexus5000/Nexus5000MIBSupportList.html Found that cieIfResetCount (.18.104.22.168.22.214.171.124.2126.96.36.199.1.1) MIB Object is not supported. Conditions: Checked in NX-OS 5.1(3)N2(1a).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases