Cisco Bug: CSCus62930 - Increase SIP registration limit on TCS from 24 to higher
May 14, 2015
- Cisco TelePresence Content Server
- Cisco TelePresence Content Server Model
Known Affected Releases
6.0 6.1 S5.3
Symptom: This is an enhancement request to increase the SIP registrations on TCS. Currently the limit is hard set to 24 which cannot be changed. Conditions: For H323 if the mode is set to gateway unlimited registrations can be done. This is not possible with SIP. A feature with similar gateway mode for SIP might be helpful.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases