Cisco Bug: CSCus62802 - UCCX: Agent Consulted In Reserved Does Not Remain in Reserved
May 12, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If a UCCX agent in the Reserved state for an ICD call allocated by UCCX is consulted (the target of a consult transfer) by another agent, the agent will go into Not Ready. Conditions: The agent is placed in Not Ready state because the Cancel feature is invoked on the consult call from the second agent. The Cancel feature is automatically invoked on the consult call because the phone initiating the consult call receives User Busy when attempting to consult the agent because the single call allowed by the Busy Trigger is taken up by the call being allocated from UCCX.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases