Cisco Bug: CSCus61289 - Cisco XCP Router service wont start due to bad internal configuration
Apr 14, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco XCP Router service fails to start. The issue is caused by duplicate jabberd-port <xi:include> elements in /usr/local/xcp/etc/jabber.xml file. Conditions: This issue can only occur on an IM&P server with version 10.5.2 which is full mesh interclustered with at least 2 other IM&P servers any version.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases