Cisco Bug: CSCus61201 - Managed File Transfer record missing in Ext DB after file upload
Jul 02, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A file is transferred using the Managed File Transfer feature. The file is transferred successfully, but the file upload entry is missing from aft_log table in the External Database. Conditions: Managed File Transfer configured. A file is transferred between two users. The aft_log table is missing the entry for the file upload part of the transfer.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases