Cisco Bug: CSCus60687 - Third-party compliance: login and logout events not routed consistently
Feb 14, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When IM&P is deployed with multiple third-party compliance servers, login and logout events for a user may be routed to different compliance servers and not to the same compliance server. Conditions: IM&P 10.5.(1) or later. Multiple third-party compliance servers are configured for the cluster.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases