Cisco Bug: CSCus58779 - Cosmetic error in Unity Connection timezone - Europe/Moscow
Mar 13, 2015
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When using timezone Europe/Moscow in Unity Connection - it is displayed as "GMT+4 Europe/Moscow", but should be "GMT+3 Europe/Moscow". Actual time which user hears when receives voicemail is correct, so it is cosmetic issue. Also in the CLI time is displayed properly. Customer tried to upgrade Unity Connection to 10.5.2 and CUC has 2014f TZ COP file installed. Conditions: Unity Connection version 10.5.1. TZ COP 2014f installed.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases