Cisco Bug: CSCus54960 - No SDP received from CUCM for extension numbers containing '?' and ''
Jul 06, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: During B-in-Bridge, device recording scenarios,when There is special characters like "[ ] @" in calling number DN , then outbound invite sent out does not scape special characters and leads to call failure. Conditions: Built-in-Bridge conference, device recording where From header inserted with other params header list
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases