Cisco Bug: CSCus53138 - Unable to set default language to a user.
Jun 17, 2016
- Cisco Unity Connection
- Cisco Intercompany Media Engine
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 9.1
- Cisco Business Edition 5000 Version 9.1
- Cisco Unity Connection Locale Installer
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The versions on which the defect CSCua00059 is fixed results in dangling references to locale after uninstalling locale file from the system. Expectation is the default language take over when the locale uninstall successfully. Conditions: When Locale get uninstall for existing user who have locale settings.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases