Cisco Bug: CSCus50725 - TES 6.1 / Trans group actions with grp variables source id in dest.
Jan 25, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for Oracle E-Business Suite
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for Web Services
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for SAS
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for VMware
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for Oracle Database
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for Cognos
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for SAP
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Adapter for Informatica
- Cisco Tidal Agent for Windows
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a group action (job action pointing to a group) has a group variable with a value of a public variable, that ID on the destination is not translated to the ID on the destination. So if var1 is ID 4 on the source and ID 14 on the destination, the group action will show an override field of the group variables, but with an ID of 4, not 14 -- which will cause job failures. Conditions: 22.214.171.1241trans, 554m 556p 1. Create a job group and child job 2.) create a public variable with a value of "abc" 3.) Add a group variable to the group created in step 1 with a value of abc.X (make note of X) 4.)Create a job action pointing to this group 5.) Transport the new variable, then the group/job pair, then the job action to a destination 6.) Open the job action on the destination and compare the override field with the default field.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases