Cisco Bug: CSCus50442 - Hidden fields displayed in Order Mgmt for orders in IE
Jan 25, 2017
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Prime Service Catalog 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After a service is completed, an email to the customer is sent to let them know that their service is completed. This email has a link back to their order management screen. In Order Management, hidden fields are being shown. The hidden fields do not show in Service Manager. Conditions: This only occurs in Internet Explorer browser for non admin type users. It does not occur with Firefox or Chrome browsers.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases