Cisco Bug: CSCus48985 - TES 6.2.1 Java client search bar disappears when clicked on
Mar 13, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 6.2
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: In any screen that shows a double right arrow. Click on the double right arrow and get the search bar. Click the search bar an it disappears Conditions: Steps to reproduce: 1. Click on any screen with a search bar for example Job Activity 2. Resize the java client until the double right arrows show on the right side of the client about the first job in the job activity. 3. Click on the double right arrows and then click on the search bar. 4.. Search bar disappears.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases