Cisco Bug: CSCus48342 - FCVoIPMonSvr cores generated during reboot
Jan 16, 2019
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: FCVoIPMonSvr core files and RTMT alert generated during reboot. Multiple core dumps can be created Conditions: UCCX 10.5.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases