Cisco Bug: CSCus47862 - Contact Center License issue
Feb 22, 2018
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom:PC Assurance UI displaying a message that that Assurance Evaluation is going to expire even when there is a permanent license applied. Conditions:When there is Assurance NFR license along with permanent license on the PC server and Contact Center is in Evaluation mode, Contact Center flow considers the NFR Expiration Date which is causing a warning message that Assurance Evaluation is going to expire.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases