Cisco Bug: CSCus47112 - UCCX CUIC roles set to default on synctocuic
Jul 13, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.6(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.6(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Admin can assign roles to users in CUIC and those roles will get removed on 'some' sync event from UCCX. Conditions: UCCX 10.6 and in CUIC roles are assigned to users. When an immediate sync occurs like from the CLI it will cause a reversal of those roles back to default of OFF.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases