Cisco Bug: CSCus43427 - December 2014 - NTPd.org Vulnerabilities
Jan 30, 2016
- Cisco Prime Unified Provisioning Manager
- Cisco Unified Provisioning Manager 8.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Cisco Unified Provisioning Manager 8.6 on Linux include a version of NTPd that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-9293, CVE-2014-9294, CVE-2014-9295 and CVE-2014-9296 This product only allows processing of NTP control messages locally. Please consult http://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20141222-ntpd for further information. Conditions: This product doesn't respond or accept any NTP control message remotely. However, it responds to mode 7 message locally.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases