Cisco Bug: CSCus42996 - JANUARY 2015 OpenSSL Vulnerabilities
Feb 03, 2017
- Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization
- Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization Call Recording 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization Workforce Management 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization Advanced Quality Management 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization Quality Management 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This product includes a version of OpenSSL that is affected by the vulnerability identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2015-0291, CVE-2015-0204, CVE-2015-0290, CVE-2015-0207, CVE-2015-0286, CVE-2015-0208, CVE-2015-0287, CVE-2015-0289, CVE-2015-0292, CVE-2015-0293, CVE-2015-1787, CVE-2015-0285, CVE-2015-0288 This bug has been opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Exposure is not configuration dependent. WFM 10.5 and 11.0 are affected. Fixes will be available with the release of WFM 10.5 SR 6 and WFM 11.0.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases