Cisco Bug: CSCus42753 - JANUARY 2015 OpenSSL Vulnerabilities
Feb 18, 2016
- Cisco TelePresence ISDN Gateway
- Cisco TelePresence ISDN GW 3241
- Cisco TelePresence ISDN GW MSE 8321
Known Affected Releases
2.0(1.35) 2.0(1.40) 2.0(1.49) 2.0(1.51) 2.1(1.22) 2.1(1.43) 2.1(1.49) 2.1(1.56) 2.2(1.79) 2.2(1.92) 2.2(1.94) 2.2(1.99)
Symptom: This product includes a version of OpenSSL that is affected by the vulnerability identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-3572, CVE-2015-0204, CVE-2015-0205 This bug has been opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: CVE-2014-3572 could be exploited if HTTPS or SIPS in use. CVE-2015-0204 could be exploited if HTTPS or SIPS in use. CVE-2015-0205 could be exploited if certificate based login is enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases