Cisco Bug: CSCus40486 - UCCX:Direct Preview call status=4 and result=4 when call is RNA
Oct 20, 2016
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Incorrect call status and result codes set in dialinglist table when Agent Direct Preview outbound call goes RNA. Conditions: Direct Preview, call times out as no answer, and campaign attempts is set to 1.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases