Cisco Bug: CSCus40410 - ATM SPA: Incorrect SOM-COM-EOM flag set in packet buffer hdr in Ingress
Feb 13, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplinks
- Cisco 7600 Series Route Switch Processor 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 32 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
- Cisco 7600 Series Supervisor Engine 720 with Multilayer Switch Feature Card
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ATM SPA on 7600/ASR1K with cell-packing enabled on the port and ATOM configured is sometimes seen to crash with %ATMSPA-3-FATAL_ERROR. Conditions: ATM SPA enabled with cell-packing and xconnect configured on its ports is sometimes seen to experience a %ATMSPA-3-FATAL_ERROR: Issue happens under the below conditions : i) AToM configured on ATM V2 SPA interface port 2 ii) Cell-packing enabled on the interface. iii) OAM enabled on the PE's or Single cell-packing timeout occurs.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases