Cisco Bug: CSCus38206 - In Mac-Pin mode VMs pinned to non opflex vmk not receiving mcast traffic
Mar 22, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: With uplink configured in Mac pinning mode , Multicast might not work in directly connected topology with Non UCS servers. Problem does not happen with UCS with FI is used in mac pinning mode Conditions: 1. AVS uplinks should be in mac pinning mode 2. Direct connected topology is used 3.Non UCS blade servers or Rack servers are used .
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases