Cisco Bug: CSCus37884 - UCCX 8.5(1)SU4 ES7 - Agent DN Stuck in openedAddresses Prevents Login
Oct 06, 2015
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 9.0(2)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.0(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After a failed login attempt due to a timeout, the agent will not be able to successfully login even after multiple attempts. This is due to the first attempt creating an opened Address mapping even though CAD's login attempt has timed out. Since CAD has ended the connection and not send an explicit logout request, the Engine should eventually remove this mapping. In ES7, it does not. Conditions: UCCX 8.5(1)SU4 ES7 with intermittent agent login timeouts.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases