Cisco Bug: CSCus36621 - "Divert" softkey works abnormally on 7861.
Jan 21, 2015
- Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series
- Cisco IP Phone 7841
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE
- Cisco IP Phone 8851
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7961G-GE
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: "Divert" softkey works abnormally on 7861. Conditions: Procedure: 1. Insert softkey template on phone B(7861): show "divert" in connected and ringin status; 2. A place a call to B, B answered; 3. C place a call to B, B not answer, press nav_down to select the incoming call, then press softkey "Divert"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases