Cisco Bug: CSCus35548 - Phone offHook use the 2nd line when enable "always use prime line".
Jun 07, 2016
- Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series
- Cisco IP Phone 7841
- Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G
- Cisco IP Phone 8851
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE
- Cisco IP Phone 7821
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7911G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Phone offHook use the 2nd line when enable "always use prime line". Conditions: Procedure: 1. Service parameter -> Enable "Always use prime line" 2. Configure DN for the 2nd line for phone A. 3. B place a call to A line2, A not answer. 4. A press speaker, check phone A goes offhook using the 1st line. Result: Phone A line2 offhook rather than line1.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases