Cisco Bug: CSCus32786 - TRACK Client thread CPU hog, crash at routemap_rp_push_xdr
Dec 14, 2017
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Virtual Switching Supervisor Engine 720 with 10GE uplinks
- Cisco Catalyst 6880-X Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 2T
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Tracebacks, CPU hog for process TACK client thread, crash. Conditions: Enable VLAN on interface. Route-map configured.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases