Cisco Bug: CSCus32124 - disable_fade_frame set back to default 0 after reboot
Apr 20, 2015
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: After reboot the value of the tunable /proc/calypso/tunables/disable_fade_frame is reset to default value which is 0. Conditions: The value of the tunable is not persistent across reboot.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases