Cisco Bug: CSCus31599 - N7k - M108 LC comes up with rate-mode shared on interfaces
May 18, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 4-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: On a M108 module, ports 1 and 2 were reporting as "rate-mode dedicated" while ports 3-8 reported as "rate-mode shared". Conditions: All conditions unknown at this time. When the issue was hit in the cu environment, they had upgraded from M132 module to M108. It is assumed that some of the ports on the m108 module came up with "rate-mode shared" post hw upgrade.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases