Cisco Bug: CSCus30804 - Unable to modify contact group name after using unsupported utf8 chars
Jul 24, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Some unicode characters, not supported by Informix, e.g. vai character set U+A500... U+A63F, cause issues with contact groups in Jabber. Group with these characters can be created, but can't be renamed or removed, and additional issues with other groups are seen. Conditions: Use characters from Vai language set, e.g. ꕂ, when naming contact groups in Jabber.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases