Cisco Bug: CSCus29565 - Auth session is not cleared after the supplicant disconnects.
May 08, 2018
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches
- Cisco Embedded Service 2020 24TC NCP B Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960S-F48FPS-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560CG-8TC-S Compact Switch
- Cisco Embedded Service 2020 CON B Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PS-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3560X-48T-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960X-24PD-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960C-12PC-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 2960S-24PD-L Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The following issues are seen on the switch: Wired clients do not get deleted. ACLs do not work for some wired clients. Port pre-auth ACL does not work correctly. Conditions: The issues occur when one or all of these conditions are met: 48-port Edison (3850 / 3650) switch. Wired clients only. Connected on both ports 1-24 and ports 25-48. Switch is NOT running in wireless controller mode. Wired clients must contain at least one dACL. This issue only affects releases 3.6.1 and 3.7.0. It does NOT impact 3.6.0 or any 3.3.x release.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases