Cisco Bug: CSCus26870 - December 2014 ntpd CVEs for Nexus 5k/6k/7k/MDS
May 23, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
6.0(3) 6.2(13)FM(0.8) 6.2(9)S32 6.2(9a)S5 7.2(0)ZD(0.1) 7.2(0)ZN(0.4) 7.9(0)ZD(0.4) 8.0(0.1) 9.9(9)
Symptom: The following Cisco products: NEXUS 7000 NEXUS 6000 NEXUS 5000 MDS include a version of NTPd that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-9293 CVE-2014-9294 CVE-2014-9295 CVE-2014-9296 This bug has been opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: This issue is configuration dependant and applies only when the following command is configured: feature ntp All prior versions of NX-OS are affected.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases