Cisco Bug: CSCus25159 - UCCX server Phoning Home
Feb 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: It was reported that UCCX phones home to suspected services: * Ehcache * OpenFire The services are looking for software updates. Conditions: Default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases