Cisco Bug: CSCus22583 - Changing the port type doesn't remove the configuration from startup
Aug 10, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5010 Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Changing the port type will not remove the configuration from startup configuration even after "copy run start" is performed. Conditions: Performing the port type change. Detail will be provided later.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases