Cisco Bug: CSCus22062 - DRS fails to backup/restores cup private key
Aug 02, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 10.5(1) 10.5(2) 8.6(5.2) 9.1(1)
Symptom: Customer is reporting problems with features such as SIP federation, Phone Presence, PWS , RCC over TLS. Issue is that no TLS connections are getting established and thus SIP traffic is failing to run. Conditions: Customer has recently performed a DRS restore of the IM&P system Since restore the features have stopped working Signature for SIP Proxy logging on startup is as follows: 16:06:42.317 |system.oam.faults 1075611 DEBUG CCMFaultModule::notify: param 1 = TlsErrorMessage : Error loading private key from file: error code: 185073780 in x509_cmp.c line 406. Signature for PE logging on startup is as follows: 15:56:51.785 |Wed Dec 17 15:56:51 2014] PID(25664) Error loading Private key file "/usr/local/sip/.security/proxy/keys/cup_priv.pem"
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases