Cisco Bug: CSCus21304 - Assurance Notification Criteria : Prime collaboration is not listed...
Jun 19, 2015
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Assurance Notification Criteria : System device associated to Prime collaboration device group is not listed in the table. Conditions: Issue with only upgrade scenario. In Assurance Notification Criteria page, while creating a criteria and adding a device from devices group section, system device associated with Prime Collaboration device group is not listed in the table. Detailed description is provided in Further Problem Description field.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases