Cisco Bug: CSCus18147 - UCCX: Some System Parameters Not Retained After Upgrade
Aug 15, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) agents are changing state to Not Ready after a call rings but is not answered by the agent (RNA). The agent should be changing state to Ready as the System Parameter for 'Agent State After Ring No Answer' is set to 'Ready'. The Default Currency of UCCX has been modified without user intervention. Conditions: This occurs after an upgrade. Modifying this System Parameter to be the non-default setting of 'Ready' is not retained during the upgrade and the setting is reverted to the default setting of 'Not Ready'. Additionally, if the Default Currency parameter is changed from default, it will also be defaulted after upgrade.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases