Cisco Bug: CSCus17139 - Proper reporting for devices provisioned via MRA
Aug 13, 2018
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Enhance the current reporting for MRA provisioned devices. Conditions: Currently when the devices logged in via MRA you can go and check in "view provisioning sessions", but it shows single device logged in multiple time along with the time when that particular session going to expire. However the current reporting is somewhat misleading as customer's can't find how many users are registered to CUCM at a particular time using MRA.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases