Cisco Bug: CSCus16410 - Sometime N6K export as a TCP Src/Dst port is zero.
Aug 25, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 6000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6004 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6001 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5672UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 56128P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Sometime N6K export as a TCP Src/Dst port is zero. Conditions: - This issue is occurred In bridged netflow on VLAN. - TCP flow is exported as TCP Src/Dst port is zero. - UDP flow is exported correctly.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases