Cisco Bug: CSCus15989 - Finesse clients take 3 minutes to detect server NIC is disabled\offline
Jan 22, 2015
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Agents\ Supervisor gadgets take close to 3 minutes to detect that Finesse server is offline. Conditions: Consider the following scenario ---------------------- - Finesse A and Finesse B side servers are up and running - Agent A logs into the Finesse and is in READY\NOT READY status. - Via Vsphere Client we go into the Virtunal macine properties and disable\disconnect the NIC card. - Via PING we confirmed that NIC of the server is not responding - Agent\Supervisor takes atleast 3 minutes to realize that Finesse server is not responding and then attempt to connect to the B side server. ---------------------------- 3 minutes is a long time in production environment. Faster detection mechanism is needed for this failure scenario.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases