Cisco Bug: CSCus11451 - N5K: PTP: Core detected due to hwclock crash
Jun 18, 2016
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Core detected due to hwclock crash Conditions: - reraly occur hwclock crash with following message. %SYSMGR-2-LAST_CORE_BASIC_TRACE: : PID 13293 with message 'Core detected due to hwclock crash' - does not generate core file.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases