Cisco Bug: CSCus10618 - ACR: proc_lib:init_p_do_apply/3 Line: Unknown
May 23, 2018
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
$$PREFCS Symptom: VCS reports an application error, and the process internal application restarts automatically. An alarm is raised reporting that an unexpected software error was detected (ClusterDB:erlang.erl:proc_lib:init_p_do_apply/3) Conditions: In general use.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases