Cisco Bug: CSCus09837 - ACR: SipParams_setParam Line: 425
Feb 28, 2018
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
X8.2RC4 X8.5.1 X8.5.3
Symptom: System reports an application error, Alarm raised in system, " Application failed - An unexpected software error was detected in app[xxxx]: SIGABRT (tkill(2) or tgkill(2)) @0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" Conditions: A SIP Via header is too long.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases