Cisco Bug: CSCus08349 - Presence 10.5 throws UNKNOWN alarm when subscriber down
Feb 12, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When running presence 10.5 if the presence engine service of the subscriber node goes down or the connection is dropped to the subscriber the user sees only UNKNOWN alarms for PEHeartbeatTimeout. In previous versions of presence(9.x,8.x) you would see a failure listed as %UC_PE-2-PEPeerNodeFailure instead of UNKNOWN. Conditions: Presence 10.5. Subscriber presence engine service down.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases