Cisco Bug: CSCus01322 - Lip sync issues for all recordings on a customer's IP VCR
Mar 06, 2015
- Cisco TelePresence IP VCR Series
- Cisco TelePresence VCR MSE 8220
- Cisco TelePresence IP VCR 2220
- Cisco TelePresence IP VCR 2240
- Cisco TelePresence IP VCR 2210
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Lip sync issues on IP VCR recordings in HD mode. Conditions: HD recordings.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases